We offer you the best water heating services with expertise, commitment and affordable price. A professional service can be expected by you from our Enhanced heating repair services. We provide our service in the same day in most of the cases of your order. Within 24 hrs, you will get your hot water back in your rooms.
Our experts will make analysis on your water heater and come to a decision whether it requires repair or replacement. They also provide you estimation with the best quality service and reasonable rates. They explain you in detail about the type of heaters required for your family based up on the water heating needs and energy usage expectations. We supply all authorized and brand water heater products including tankless water heaters. Our technicians will give you an understanding in the working modes of the water heaters during installation and the tips for proper maintenance.
Our various types of heating services include
- Water Heater Replacement
- Water Heater Maintenance
- Water Heater Leak Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Types of Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater
- Solar Water Heater
- Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater
- Conventional Water Heater
Water Heater Maintenance:
The working life of a water heater may vary based on location and design of the unit, quality of installation, water quality and maintenance schedule along with the frequency of its usage. Taking care of your heater will increases its working condition and time and extends its life. Following few simple tips will make your water heater to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Regularly check the temperature and pressure relief valve. Both gas and electric water heaters have a temperature and pressure relief valve (T&P). If it gets overheated or extreme pressurized, it will lead to the damage and leakage.
- To check it, turn off the electricity or gas to the unit and shut off the cold-water inlet to the water heater. Place a bucket under the T&P valve and pull the trip lever on the valve.
- Adjust the temperature if it is set to a high value. For every 120 degrees decrease in temperature 5 percent of energy costs will be saved.
Different types of water heaters are available for installation and we are also capable of maintaining them in good working condition with our easy and regular service for their maintenance.
Conventional Water Heater: Newer conventional water heaters are more energy efficient than older models can save up to 7% of your power bill.
Tankless Water Heater: A tankless water heater is generally considered more energy efficient because they heat water only as it is needed. However, if any problem is created, our technicians will solve the issue skillfully.
Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater: This type of water heater joins conventional tank storage with a heat pump and releases heat from the air that is used to heat the water.
Solar Water Heater Systems: Solar water heater systems use the sun’s energy to generate hot water for your home. Our technicians have expertise in solving repairs related to soalr waer system too.