In a city like Dubai, moving around can be hard; for the public transports are overloaded and the you’ve to go out and look for the taxis. If you’re a tourist, you can hire a taxi for the moving and he’ll cost the hell out of you. So sometimes you need to think about the other options, like having your own way to move around, or having a car for a whole month on cheap rates. How does that sound?
Having a car for a month
So, you’re a person who is visiting Dubai and wants to rent a car for a couple of months, or you live here and you want a car for daily events; you’re now choosing for the right thing. You can monthly rent a car for the best price, of the best brand with the best features.
What features do you get?
When you Monthly rent a car, you will get the features depending upon the type of car. You can get the car with following features
- Bluetooth and GPS. These features are inbuilt in some cars or you can request them as add-ons. GPS guides you around the city and Bluetooth can be used to connect extra devices
- Reverse camera. People are bad at driving, you may also be, or sometimes reversing your car can be tough. This is when this feature comes in handy. Reverse cameras can also be added on.
- The insurance on the cars is comprehensive. You need to pay the security, yet you’ll be paid that back after the time’s up.
- WIFI and charging system. Smartphones are not battery friendly specially when you’re out capturing photos and getting them on your Instagram story. These add-ons can be useful enough for tourists as well as business persons who are late for meeting and forgot to charge.
- Unlimited mileage. With some cars, you also get unlimited mileage.
There are bunch of other add-ons you can get for your car. These features become a thing specially when you’re going to monthly rent a car. You can avail them as per your needs.
Getting started to monthly rent a car begins with booking up your favorite ride. Cars are available from BMW to Mercedes. All of them has different rent per month or week. There certainly are requirements for having a car and those are hereinbelow.
- Dubai residents need to submit their Emirates ID, UAE passport and driving license, and UAE residence visa. (Copies).
- Tourists are supposed to submit copy of their passport and visit visa along with an international driving license.
You get 24/7 service with offers like free cancellation and free delivery. Your security is ensured, and the service is comprehensively insured. The prices are reliable, and the cars can have all the stuff you need. So, you just have to book your car with the respective requirements and enjoy your temporary or permanent stay in Dubai with the ease of transport.